Monday, December 24, 2012

My newest creations


Since I have some time on my hands I decided to peruse Split Coast Stampers website http://www.splitcoaststampers.com
to see what new ideas I could find and try out. The great thing about Split Coast is they have different challenges. One of my favorite is the Color Combination Forum. The administrators choose from the Stampin' Up! color repertoire and set stampers off the create cards using those colors. The results are usually creative and beautiful works of art. This weeks Color Combination Challenge is to use Whisper White and Very Vanilla. You never really know if you are up for the challenge until you are creating something that you actually want to share. These are my submissions for this challenge. Fun and easy card creations that can be done in minutes. Check out more beautiful creations at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment