Monday, December 24, 2012

Advent Calendar

I got my newest set of stamps called 25 and Counting during the big sale Stampin' Up! had a couple weeks ago. I was so excited to be getting this set. It was one that I had looked at over and over, so when it went on sale I grabbed it right away. I am so happy I did.
Supplies
  • Magnetic dry erase board
  • 25 Party favor tins (bought at Micheal's in the do-it-yourself wedding section)
  • Magnetic strip with adhesive back
  • Stampin' Up! ink Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
  • Stampin' Up! CS whisper white, very vanilla, Be Of Good Cheer DSP, Festival Of Prints DSP
  • Rosettes using Be of Good Cheer DSP, Clear Designer Vintage buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment