Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer is almost over.

Yes summer is almost over and with it brings cooler weather, fall, and school is back in session. Tonight I am going back to school. I have been taking some business courses to better sharpen my skills in business. Tonight I start the second portion of my accounting class. Along with the accounting class I will be taking spreadsheet accounting, Quickbooks accounting, and an online Windows class. A full load to be sure! But I am up for the challenge. I'm looking forward to getting underway.

My son starts school next week. 1st grade...wow! I can hardly believe it. He's grown up so quickly that it makes my head spin. Well he's been busy at the YMCA swimming every morning and playing the rest.
I posted some pictures of my recent work. I've been busily working all summer. Have a look and if you have questions on how to construct these cards please post a comment. I will be posting more creations as they come to me but I wanted to get these on my blog so that I had something on here finally.
Enjoy the rest of summer and the upcoming Labor day holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment