Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Back in July I decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am very excited about this new venture. I love paper crafting. I have to really thank my friend Alyce. She introduced me to scrapbooking about 5 years ago and I have taken it to a whole new level. I hope to share my love of paper crafting with some of you at some point. I find it a very calming activity. I can focus on this and forget the world around me for a time. I offer card making demonstrations twice a month. If you find yourself with a spare Sunday please RSVP one of my events and join me for an a couple hours of paper crafting. You will get to try out the latest in Stampin' Up! products, enjoy the company of those who also enjoy paper crafting, and spend a quiet afternoon of you time all for a small fee of $5. If you would like to earn money toward free products just host a demonstration. Ask me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment