Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Christmas in September

I love Christmas! I always have ever since I was a little girl. I enjoy it even more now that I have a child. I also take this time to think about and plan my holiday décor. The popular décor this year will definitely be the rosettes. When you first try them it’s a little challenging but once you understand how to create them you get hooked on these paper flowers. You will find tons of uses for them. I’m planning on using them on my wreath this year. Perhaps even on my tree. They’re fun, quick, and eye-catching, just the thing for me!

If you are planning to make your own Christmas cards now is a good time to collect your supplies. Many craft stores already have their Christmas embellishments out on the floor. They start adding them slowly beginning in September.  When October is upon us it gets tougher trying to find the time to plan a card layout. Plan early (meaning now) that way you have plenty of time to work daily or weekly, whatever your schedule permits you to do, on your projects. If you would like to know more about these or other projects you see on my blog or to join one of my workshops please contact me at my demonstrator website: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jenniferliu/

Scroll to the “Calendar of Events”, click on an event to read the description of the workshop, if you’re interested click on the “RSVP” to be added to my email list.

 IMG_2152IMG_2153IMG_2154

                Design by Jennifer Liu

Supplies used:

  • Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
  • Be of Good Cheer, Festival of Prints DSP
  • Stamp sets: Traditional Touches, More Merry Messages
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Stampin’ Write markers in Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse and Gumball green.
  • Bigz Snow Flurry die cut
  • Square Lattice emboss folder (used on Green Gumball)
  • Embellishments: Rhinestone, Pearl, and red/white bakers twine, snowflake brad

No comments:

Post a Comment